
*This monkey means business , was attacking his friend*

Beautiful scenery caught at 5:13pm

*"Damn that thing on my lure"-Brian*

Thursday , March 17 2011 . 2:00pm of Friday , March 18
Woke up early in the morning and gave Belinda a call so that she can wake up to go school for guitar training , and a sudden news about Brian not going cause he slept at 5 in the morning , had 2 pieces of french toast and a cup of tea . While Belinda , being damn hungry , had a plate of "hokkien mee" and 2 pieces of french toast with a cup of Milo . Afterward we took a bus to school , during that ride i saw Izman , had a great chat with him in the bus . Reached school at 8:03Am , We went to the fourth floor and it was empty , so Belinda and I went to find Miss Siti for the tapping thingy and the key to go into the room , Miss Siti asked me through the phone whether the training is at 8 or 8:30 I told her 8:30 but we came early , she seem happy :D .
Commitment is key .
After that we took the tapping thingy up to the room and open the room but the key is with Stephanie , so we have to wait for her . I told Belinda to stake the chair up while I return the tapping thingy to Miss Siti , told me to not try something funny when I am alone with Belinda , shortly after I was like "what the hell ?" then I told her that she can trust me , the was an awkward silence after that . After that I went back up to set up the training ground and after the training ground has being set , we set down on the chair near the bass ground and started playing guitar , everyone waited for Stephanie to come to get their guitar so they started chatting , after that the door was open every take their guitar , and we all started training , during break , I was talking to Mr Adrian about learning songs and he taught me the song "Unholy Virginity " Despite the title it is a nice song and very fun to play with.
Afterward , Belinda told me if I could follow her to Yishun , though it brings back memories but I told her sure , so i followed her to find her customer , afterward we went a bit of shopping and Belinda was trying to convinced me to tell Brian not to go fishing and come watch movie with her , then I was like if Brian would canceled the fishing trip for movie it would have being a miracle.
Had 2 Onigiri, Rice ball in Japanese , for Lunch underneath Brian's flat . After that Belinda left us as she will be going to watch movie with Ghim Chong .After that I went fishing with Brian , His mum and his sis , I got motion sickness while in the car , it has being a while since I had taken a ride in a car already so yeah . As soon as we reach Lower pierce reservoir we quickly find a place to sit and set up our stuff , the normal road Brian and i was walking was taken by some monkeys so we have to take an uneven route so we took the muddy road but in the end , both our slipper got stuck and we have to dig them out and we washed it in the river . Shortly after we set up , a stranger came to find us and told us a lot of stuff , he's a friendly guy but teaches us to do bad thing , like going some nice places to fish but then it is illegal in the reservoir , after that Brian lost one lure after casting too hard . After that we saw that same stranger caught a fish i went to take look and report it to Brian , it was a stingray , one my father used to caught a lot , shortly after when Brian want to go to the other side he bought a peacock bass to us , we let it go though :D
After that his sis came to tell us to go home , and after we walked out of the forest , the ranger caught us for fishing at non-fishing spots , though we didn't fish. After that we went to Night safari for dinner , shortly after we had finished i spilled some of the SeaFood Hor Fun sauce on my pants then i said i will smell like seafood this way . After that we walked pass a place where something is grilling , then i came up with a lame joke , i smell like seafood and i smell like grill therefore making me smell like grilled seafood . After we went home , we were playing Blackops at his house . After that Brian went to play dota so i went home . After a few matches of Dota i went to sleep and forget to update . :x
"The distance within us , has been cut short by the same night sky we are looking at ."
Post published at 2:39 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment