Monday, 21 March 2011

Fun day :)

I shall cut this short since i accidentally deleted my previous post. I am very happy about today . It was so fun . Accounting i did some role playing , pe boring cause nothing better to do but move . Then after that is econs did some worksheet then teacher ask me to play guitar , i was touched by what miss karen said about the west spring ensemble . We will definately make the school proud . Yeah the people at the exchange is all kind :) even when we dont know each other we greet each other :) how fun . Joining guitar is never a mistake . Then during the trip back there is a flash back of you. Why .. The time was great but why do you have the hurt those days .. Its over .. Junshun .. Its over . Stop going back you douche .. I will definately make west spring proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment