Poly has been really fun to me. 5 Weeks of Poly and I'm already enjoying it. Even though I get shit partner for General Education 2. It all ends well ya know.
This is actually dedicated to 1 April, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT RIGHT? LOLS
Looking back, I realise that I've been doing weird things in my life. Hopefully things would be different in Poly. Well, at least I feel that there is a difference right? Haha.
I've been in many people's problems now a day. Then I was hit by a question. "What is the heavy feeling I am feeling in my heart?" Funny how even I don't understand LOLS. I'm sorry, can't answer that.
But look at the bright side eh, I finally got myself a pair of Skates.
YAYYYYYY
Maybe I will continue to blog like I used, even though no one is suppose to be looking at this. BUT WHO GIVES. Making my dream come true, I have 7 more years. I will achieve what i want to achieve!
Still regret not joining FoC.
LIKE A GIRL. SO FAB.
-Left @ 2:00 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment